The 3rd QUALICHeCK Conference, titled "Better compliance and quality of the building works, in practice", will take place on Tuesday 10 May, 09:00-17:00, in Brussels, at the VEA auditorium, Koning Albert II - laan 15.
The Conference will cover, among others:
- Lessons learned from new QUALICHeCK studies regarding quality of the works and compliant data for Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
- Guidelines for robust legal frameworks for better enforcement of EPC regulations
- The potential impact of Building Information Modelling (BIM) uptake regarding EPC calculations
- Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD) related databases
- Initiatives to ensure quality of the works
Please see the attached agenda. Participation to the Conference is open and free of charge, upon registration at http://qualicheck-platform.eu/forms/conference-2016/
For more information please visit http://qualicheck-platform.eu/2015/12/3rd-qualicheck-conference/.
In addition, the presentations from the recent QUALICHeCK International Workshop on summer comfort technologies in buildings, held on 9-10 March in Athens, Greece, are now available online at: http://qualicheck-platform.eu/2016/03/qualicheck-international-workshop-on-summer-comfort-technologies-in-buildings-9-10-march-2016-athens-greece-files/