When: 14-16 September 2020
Where: Athens, Greece
Submission of abstract: December 9, 2019
Notification of decision on abstract: February 12, 2020
Submission of complete manuscript: April 17, 2020
Final acceptance: June 12, 2020
The 41st AIVC – ASHRAE - IAQ joint Conference “IAQ 2020: Indoor Environmental Quality Performance Approaches Transitioning from IAQ to IEQ” will be held from the 14th to the 16th of September 2020 in Athens, Greece together with the 9th TightVent and the 7th venticool conferences.
Abstract submission is due December 9, 2019.
Conference topics include:
- Health and Well-being: Appropriate technical and operational definitions
- Performance Metrics: For all aspects of IEQ
- Interactions: Interactions between IEQ parameters
- Occupant Behavior: How behavior impacts IEQ and how IEQ impacts behavior - psychological dimensions of IEQ
- Smart Sensors and Big Data: Sensor properties, data management, cybersecurity, applications
- Smart Controls: Equipment properties, commissioning, equivalence
- Resilience and IEQ: Responding to climate change and disasters
- Ventilation: Mechanical, passive, natural and hybrid systems
- Air Tightness: Trends, methods and impacts
- Thermal Comfort: Dynamic approaches, health impacts and trends
- Policy and Standards: Trends, impacts, implications
- Philomena Bluyssen, Professor of Indoor Environment, TU Delft
- Richard de Dear, Ph.D., Director, Indoor Environmental Quality Laboratory, University of Sydney
- Mariana Figuiero, Director of the Lighting Research Center, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Dr. Benjamin Jones, Associate Professor, University of Nottingham
- Cath Noakes, PhD, FIMechE, FIHEEM, Professor of Environmental Engineering for Buildings, University of Leeds
- Stephanie Taylor MD, M Architecture, CIC, FRSPH(UK), MCABE, Taylor Healthcare Consulting, Inc.
To submit your abstract please visit: https://www.conftool.org/IAQ2020/
For further information and updates visit us at: https://www.aivc.org/event/14-16-september-2020-conference-athens-41st-aivc-ashrae-iaq-joint-conference
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Athens!