The Organising Committee of CLIMAMED 2020 is issuing the “Call for papers” for the Congress that will be held on the 17-19 May, 2020 in Lisbon.
All authors who would like to participate are invited to present papers on one or more of the topics to be discussed at the Congress.
The deadline for the submission of abstracts is the 22/01/2020. Each abstract will be evaluated by the local Scientific Committee and approved by the International Committee for presentation by 5/02/2020. Accepted papers will be due by 5/03/2020. The date for the notification of the acceptance of final papers is the 15/03/2020.
For more information click here.
The 10th HVAC Mediterranean Congress, Climamed 2020, will be held in Lisbon, from the 17th to the 19th of May 2020, following the General Assembly of REHVA that will also take place in Lisbon.
The Climamed congress is integrated in the 3 years cycle of REHVA related conferences (Clima, Climamed and Cold Climate) and is under the responsibility of a set of five HVAC associations of Southern Europe countries, that assure the membership of the respective countries in REHVA:
- AICARR (Associazione Italiana di Condizionamento dell'Aria, Riscaldamento e Refrigerazione), from Italy:
- AICVF (Association des Ingénieurs en Climatique, Ventilation et Froid), from France;
- ATECYR (Asociación Técnica Española de Climatización y Refrigeración), from Spain;
- OE (Ordem dos Engenheiros), from Portugal;
- TTMD (Turkish Society of HVAC and Sanitary Engineers), from Turkey.
Climamed 2020 will be hosted by Ordem dos Engenheiros, with the main topic “Towards Climate-Neutral Mediterranean Buildings and Cities”.